$27.00 Flat Rate Shipping
anywhere in the continental U.S. — if you order more than one item combined shipping will apply at checkout
Out of Stock Until the end of September:
All the same great features as our Regular Rib-O-Lator except these trays are adjustable. That means they will fit a wide variety of situations and is perfect for the bbq’r that has multiple grills because it can easily be moved from one to another and adjusted for a perfect fit every time.
Each tray will adjust down to 15″ and all the way up to 24″ long!
Comes with everything you need to get Rib-O-Lating on your Kettle, WSM or UDS!
The Rotisserie kit comes with a 27″ rod with handle; counterbalance; brackets and hardware for use on gas grills as well as spit forks if you want to do traditional rotisserie using whole chickens and roasts.
The Extension Ring is made of stainless steel and is reversible — two different style rims let’s you flip it to choose the best fit for whatever grill you’re using. It has its own specialized bracket to attach the motor that’s included (shown in picture).
THIS ADJUSTABLE COMBO RING PACKAGE IS MADE TO FIT:
- 22″ Weber-style Kettles
- WSMs and Ugly Drum Smokers
- The Rib-O-Lator’s™ four trays allows you to rotisserie any type of food you can think of — the possibilities are endless. Click on “Photo Gallery” to see all the things that other users are cooking. Amazing!
- Because the Rib-O-Lator uses the indirect heat of your barbecue all your food will be tender, juicy, and done perfectly every time. It will pay for itself by eliminating all the burnt, dried out food that most grills produce.
- The Rib-O-Lator gives you the versatility to cook as much or as little as you like. You don’t have to use all the trays –you can load only 1 or 2 when you’re just cooking for yourself.
- It can also be used for tailgating, camping or hunting when you use it with our cordless, battery-operated motor included in this package. Now you can take it anywhere!
- The cordless motor operates on two D Cell batteries that turn up to 25 lbs of food and gives between 45 and 50 hours of use. That’s a whole season for most people!
- It’s made of quality 304 stainless steel and is dishwasher safe.
IMPORTANT: You MUST have an Extension Ring to do any kind of rotisserie on Kettles or WSM’s whether you are using The Rib-O-Lator or doing traditional spit-fork rotisserie. It’s necessary because it adds extra height and also provides slots for the rod to rest in and holes to attach a motor.
For Ugly Drum Smokers (UDS) you don’t have to use an Extension Ring if you are willing to do some simple modifications — many people just cut their own slots in the sides of the drum for the rod to rest in, drill holes to attach a bracket and motor (in which case, just order the Adjustable Rib-O-Lator only without the Ring -or- the Adjustable Combo package if you also need a rod and motor). If you don’t want to do these modifications then you can use the Ring.
For Eggs and Kamados you will need a specialized Joetisserie Ring (see pictures). This Ring is necessary because it provides slots for the rod to rest, holes to attach a rotisserie motor AND sloping sides to allow the lid to close. In this case, purchase the Adjustable Rib-O-Lator only and buy the Joetisserie Ring separately on Amazon — it will include the rod and motor too.
Note: This Adjustable model shown on this page is too long, even when trays are set to their shortest length, to work on the Large Big Green Egg. It will work on the XL Egg and 24″ Kamado Joe with a Joetisserie Ring. You will need the Short Adjustable for the Large Egg which will also work on the XL Egg and 24″ Kamado.)
Gas Grills do not require a Ring — only a rod and motor.
WITHOUT THE RING YOU CAN ALSO USE THIS RIB-O-LATOR ON YOUR GAS GRILL. TO SEE IF IT FITS . . .
- First, put your spit rod on your grill. Measure down from the center of the rod to your grates. You need 6″ of clearance. If needed, remove grates and measure again. If you need still more clearance, then lift out the burner covers (slip in an aluminum cookie sheet in their place) and measure again. You should have 6″ of clearance now. (If you don’t, then your grill is too small for The Rib-O-Lator).
- From the spit rod to the back of the grill, you will need 6″ as well.
- You will need 19″ from end to end (this allows space for brackets and trays when they are set to their shortest length).
- It will always clear in the top position as there is plenty of room in the lid.
- If you have clearance in all directions then the Rib-O-Lator will fit your grill.
FOR WEBER GRILLS you can cut off about 2″ of each flavor bar and they will set further down in the grill giving you the clearance you need.
The Rib-O-Lator has a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee. If for any reason it doesn’t meet your expectations, you can return it for a full refund less shipping.